Reduce sugar for 14 days so that you can overcome sugar cravings and make choosing healthier foods easier!
What is the 14 day challenge all about?
- Choosing to be mindful about what you eat
- Avoiding added sugar, processed foods and artificial sweeteners
- Reducing natural sugars to avoid spikes in blood sugar and cravings
- Focusing on fueling your body with wholesome foods like healthy fats, lean protein, and vegetables
- Learning about sugar and what is in your food so you can make informed choices
- Curbing your sugar addiction and overcoming cravings!
Benefits of giving up sugar:
- Fat loss
- Mental focus and clarity
- Better mood
- Better sleep
- Improved skin
- Decreased hunger and food cravings
- Decreased inflammation and bloating
- Increased and stable energy (stabilized blood sugar)
Sugar is physiologically and psychologically addictive. And it is tough to break sugar addiction! But it is doable!
It takes about two weeks for your body to overcome sugar cravings and withdrawal.
You’ll be amazed by how good you feel after you get off sugar.